Write The Wrong Writer’s Workshop Rendesia White
Write The Wrong: A Writer’s Workshop.
Write the Wrong is a reflective journaling workshop that stimulates personal growth, builds self-awareness, and helps heal the soul.
A Journaling Series That Heals the Wounds of:
Grief & Loss
The Affliction of Anger
Stressors that Affect Mental Health
The Trauma of Being a Survivor of Domestic Violence
Every Thursday from 5:00pm until 6:30pm.
Please call (909) 480 – 3357 to register & please see the calendar for certain topics being covered.
In the Class, You Will Learn to Use Journaling
As a Tool To:
• Stimulate personal growth
• Release pent-up emotions
• Increase focus and clarity
• Alleviate stress and anxiety
• Recall & reconstruct past events
• Improve decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Find your voice!
• Build self-confidence
• Gain new perspectives
• Heal the past and past relationships
• Reveal and track behavior patterns
• Leverage therapy sessions for better and faster results
At Write the Wrong, you will be able to meet other like-minded women in a private environment that is filled with the scent of aromatherapy oils. You will listen to soft music playing in the background as you pour yourself a cup of hot tea. You will create a community of support and encouragement as you build relationships that will last a lifetime. Most importantly, the weekly follow-up meetings will ensure your journey of self-discovery, which will continue long after you leave the workshop.